Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Day is Dawning. Just Keep Standing & Be at Peace. (12.4.14)

My Child,
You waited and trusted in Me. 
You have stood with Me when others turned away. 
You held on to My promises when darkness was all around you. 
No matter the circumstances, you stood with Me. 

I AM bringing you out of your isolation, and calling you to walk forth as a mighty warrior in My Kingdom. I want those around you to see My glory in you. Yes, I hear what they are saying, “Where is your GOD?" They feel that I AM not moving in your life, let alone bringing you forth. Why do you worry about their words? Their words hold no weight in the Kingdom. 

My Word is the only Word 
that will bring change in your life. 
Just keep standing, and be at peace.

My child, I am moving, and they shall see that My word is true. They shall see that I have placed My anointing upon you. You shall step out of hiding, go forth and be a witness to those who are hurting and lost. You shall go forth so that all can see I Am that I Am. They shall see what I will do for those who love Me and will stand with Me. You have come too far, so please do not allow anyone to dissuade you from reaching your destiny. 

Keep standing with expectation in your heart. 
Open your arms to receive all that I have spoken and promised you. 
The day is dawning. 
Now, stand and be at peace, the morning is here.
_______

Ephesians 6:10-13 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.  Put on the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment