Monday, December 22, 2014

We Must have Clear Communication with God to Walk in the Fullness of His Wisdom & Knowledge (12.22.14)

My Child,
Deep calls unto deep at the sound of thy waterspouts. 
And I AM calling you deeper unto Me. 

I AM drawing you deeper that you may be able to enter into My throne room in a new and profound way. For these are the end times; and you need, at all times, clear access to My grace and glory. You need to have that clear communication with Me to walk in the fullness of My wisdom and knowledge.

As you know, so many things get in the way and sometimes you can not clearly hear My voice. So many distractions are sent from the enemy to try and deter you from My presence. Take the time to sit quietly and listen to My Still, Small Voice. For I will make you attuned to it, so that at all times, you will know the way in which you are to walk. I AM making your spirit so attuned to Mine, that in any circumstance, you will be able to hear My Voice.  So that you will know My Perfect Will for your life. For in My Will is safety, and the assurance that everything you are going through, will work out for your good.

Be still and know that I AM GOD and that I AM drawing you closer to Me.

Every step of the way, through the purging of My love, you are being conformed to the image of My Son. The sufferings of the present will never compare to the glory that I will pour out upon you when I make you ready. Be patient and walk steadfast after Me, and I will give you the fruit of the land. I will manifest in full measure your inheritance, where others will see My faithfulness performed on your behalf. Yes, you have been faithful and have not wavered in unbelief. You have held on to My Words that were promised to you. And now I will pour out upon you, and through you, signs and wonders for all to see.

I will perform creative miracles on your behalf....all the healing and restorations you have been believing for.

And yes, I will restore the vision to you that the enemy has tried to rob you of....callings and prophesies I have spoken to you in years' past. Yes, I will restore vision to you. Do not lose hope.

I see the yearning in your heart....that longing in you, of having My Spirit flow freely through you. I AM bringing down the walls that have held you captive for so long. For I have allowed all the purging and all the tribulations to bring you to a point where you would cry out to Me and give up your independence.

For I have made you as a free flowing river....one which shall never run dry of My glory. And I will come forth in power through you.

I will have My way in your life for I have made you a chosen vessel
....a vessel of honor to bring glory to My name, and nothing,
by any means, will hinder My will through you.

For this is the day of salvation.
This is the day of My glory,
and you are the vessel I have chosen to use.

So give your heart to Me.
I will refresh you and revive you beyond measure.
And all will see that you truly are My child;
for I will protect you and bless you always.


No comments:

Post a Comment