Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Doors Are Opening. Just Hold on and Stand on God's Promises. (12.30.14)

My Child,
Behold!!  New doors are opening which will lead to big places. Just hold on and do not be discouraged, for you are too close. In times like these, keep your faith and hope in Me. Do not worry about the darkness you’re experiencing, it is only an illusion.  And it will not stop you from going through the door. 

Just keep the faith and know your life is in My hands. 
In this new place, there will be no lack.

New doors of ministry are opening for you. 
You will move by My Spirit, preaching the gospel and converting many. 
Look forward with great expectation, for many will be blessed. 

My people have been crying out for change, and the Lord your God has heard you. A time of change is here. I am making a way for new things. Things that needed to be rearranged for My purposes and My plans. 

Things have taken place in the spiritual realm, that will suddenly affect the natural realm. My hand is upon you to prosper in the work that I’ve called you to do. 

Stand up and hold on to My promises. 
That is the key to unlocking everything. 
I am your comfort. 
You are special, you are amazing and I love you. 
Your name is before Me always.
Meditate on God's Word, let Him know you were listening and spend time with His WordJob 14:15  -  Isaiah 48:3 -  Luke 4:18



No comments:

Post a Comment