Monday, December 1, 2014

Keep Your Hands on the Things God has Given You to Do, Continue to Pray & Press Your Way (12.1.14)

My Child,
There are people around you that think you should be worried. However, you know in your heart that things are going to work out. You do not know how, but deep within there is a peace that reminds you that I AM in complete control. Do not allow the voices of others to cast fear and doubt into your life.  Remember you must surrender your fears to Me. The moment you cast everything upon Me, I shall begin to do a new thing within your spirit. Therefore, don’t be moved by the words of others, they do not know and cannot see what I am doing in your life.

I can see that sometimes it is hard for you to be still and pray.  Especially when the people around you, and even your circumstances, say you should do something now. However, you made a promise to Me that you would step aside and allow Me to work. My Child, I AM still working, I never stopped working, in your life. Do not allow the words of others to cause you to believe that I am not faithful. Just as I am faithful to you, I want you to be faithful to Me. Keep your hands on the things I’ve given you to do, and continue to pray and press your way.

Saturate your life with My Word, for there is peace and strength in My Word.  Fill your heart and mind with My loving word, and they will remind you that I will supply your every need. No matter how strong the winds blow, no matter that the naysayers are saying you cannot make it, no matter that you don't have the funds to make it - I say, cast it all down and out, for you have a heavenly bank account in Me, and I will bring it forth in My timing. Do not forget, I do not move on their time, and neither does your life. You gave your life to Me.  I Am in control.  And My timing is always best.

Now, focus and continue to pray. Rest in My peace and do not allow the words of others to distract you. Because nothing, not even the words of others, can stop My Hand for you.

Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT) - Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell GOD what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience GOD's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 

Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus
will flood your soul
and destroy any fears
holding you back,
so the vision He has given you
will come to pass.
  - Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment