Wednesday, December 3, 2014

It Takes Nothing but God's Word to Move Your Problems Out of the Way (12.3.14)

My Child,
Sometimes the problems you face in life are like mountains in front of you. 

They seem so high and so wide, that climbing
or going around them seems impossible.

My child, you don’t have to face those problems alone, 
for that is why I am here. 
I will show you how to overcome the mountains in your life. 
And as you stand on My Word, and allow Me to work through you, 
you will realize it takes nothing but My Word to 
move your problems out of the way. 

As you speak to those problems, in My name,
they will be removed and cast into the sea. 
I have called you to be more than a conqueror. 
No longer should you claim to be a victim
of life’s difficult circumstances.

You are a victor, chosen to succeed and overcome in My power.
Speak My Word.  And watch those problems float away into the sea.
____________

Micah 7:19 - He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Mark 11:23  - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 



No comments:

Post a Comment