Tuesday, December 2, 2014

God is the Master Potter. Give Him all the Broken Parts of Your Life. (12.2.14)

Faith Belivers: In the natural, when you crack a vase, sometimes you feel that it has lost is use; however, because it is one of your favorite vases, you try to seal it with glue. You know that there will always be that crack in it, and therefore, that makes the vase weak. So, you apply more glue, hoping that this time it will hold together, and eventually you may have to throw the vase away. Such is not the case with the Lord, because GOD can always use a cracked pot. 
   - Marilyn
__________

My Child,
There are many areas in your life where you feel weak, or so damaged by the storms of life, that you begin to feel it will always be this way. You think you will never be whole again, or that things will never change. However, I see the desires of your heart and the struggles that no one else notices; and I am here to tell you that I can and will bring healing and restoration to your life.

I am the Master Potter. I will take what others want to throw away and mend the crack in a way that you will forget it ever existed. I will take the broken parts of your life, put My healing balm on them, and make you feel brand new. I created you, and nothing is too hard for Me. Put aside your impossibility thinking and start believing in the impossible again.  Start believing in Me.

Give Me all the broken parts of your life. 
Give Me your hurt, your pain and your struggles. 
And when you release everything to Me, 
I will take them and transform your life 
to bring glory to My kingdom. 
I will do what you feel cannot be done. 

I will restore what others told you to give up on and throw away.  Give Me all your broken dreams, all your hopes that were ripped apart by life's disappointments and watch as I make them, and you, into something beautiful.

Remember My child, I made you.  
I am the Master Potter.
I do not throw away cracked pots.
I Am the Lord your God, and I fix them.
______________

Jeremiah 18:3-6 - Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment