Saturday, December 6, 2014

Be Reminded of Who God is and Get Ready for Transformation (12.6.14)

My Child, 
I heard you last night, 
and so I speak to you today 
to remind you of Who I Am.

I am the One who loves you, who cares for you, who watches over you. 
I am the One who brings salvation into your life. 
I am the One who heals you and preserves you. 
I am the One who directs you and calls you into places that you have never walked before. 
I am the One who knows you personally. I know your name. I know where you are going.
I know how to bring you to that place of victory.  And I will do so in this present season.
Therefore, get ready for transformation.

Get ready to move beyond those things that have been bothering you and those things that have held you captive.   Because in this season I am going to elevate you. I will pour My wisdom into you, so that you will understand, in a fresh way, that you belong to Me. And because you belong to Me, nobody can take you out of My hand.

My Child, do not forget these things that I have said, for I know many lies have been spoken into your ears by the evil one. It does not matter what he says, he does not love you, I do. Therefore, the only thing you must remember is Who I Am. 
I Am the One who watches over you. 
I Am the One who provides for you. 
I Am the One who delivers you, and 
I Am the One who heals you.  

I declare to you this day Who I am, 
and you have My love, My joy and My peace. 

These are My gifts to you.  
Receive them, embrace them
and never forget Who I am.
Meditate on My Words:
Psalm 139:1-18  ;  2 Samuel 22:2  ;  2 Samuel 22:2  ;  John 10:10



No comments:

Post a Comment