Thursday, December 18, 2014

Let Nothing Distract You from God's Presence, Remain in Him & Prepare Yourself for the Changes to Come (12.18.14)

My Child,
You have allowed the voice of the enemy to enter into your heart. 
Resist what he is trying to do. 
You allow what others say to cause your heart to fear. 
Do not concern yourself with what others are saying or doing. 
They are not seeking My face as you are, they have their own agenda. 
You will lose your focus if you continue to try to follow them.

Cast down every word or thought that causes you to waver 
in your faith or be burdened. Never fear what you hear.
The only one you are to fear is Me. 
Come to Me for guidance for your next step. 
You must remain upon the foundation I have established for you. 
Let nothing distract you from My Presence, remain in Me.

Prepare yourself for the changes to come. 

You have heard Me say this to you over and over again. 
You need to spend more time at My feet, to rest and be refreshed. 
I miss My time with you. 
In My Presence is where you will learn more of Me,
and be strengthened for the times ahead.
You need this.  For it is vital for your growth.

Everything that I have told you concerning your walk with Me, 
I will do as you walk with Me. I am watching over My Word to perform it. 
The only change that will occur is the change that comes 
from your choices along the way. Always pray about the choices you make. 
Pray and trust in Me. I will not fail you. 
My Word is true, and it cannot return to Me void. 
Therefore, do not fear the voice of the enemy.
 
Meditate on My Word: 2 Timothy 1:7
 
 ~ A Prayer Confession ~
Thank You Jesus, 
I know I need to spend more time sitting at Your feet. 
I am able to handle the cares of this life when I spend time there.

I will listen for Your still small voice, 
and shut out the voice of the enemy, 
so I can be led by Your spirit in all things. 

Thank You Lord for watching over Me, 
Thank You for reminding me to stop and quiet my spirit.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment