Saturday, December 13, 2014

Come Beside the Still Waters & Be Refreshed. For You will Win the Race, in Perfect Time (12.13.14)

My Child,
Come beside the still waters and be refreshed this day. 
You have gone through much, and you need this time 
of refreshing to continue the journey that’s ahead of you. 
It’s important for you to be sensitive to My voice and My leading, 
so that you know when to rest and when to press on forward.

I understand that you feel there doesn’t seem to be enough time 
to do all you think needs to be done; however, I know what 
will happen in your life, and the next steps that you need to take. 

I am the One, who can redeem the time for you, 
so remain sensitive to the prompting of My Spirit.
When you rest according to My command, 
you can be sure that you will have the strength you need 
to run this race with patience.  
And that you will win the race in perfect time. 
Listen to My voice, and be obedient when I call, 
because I will call you to rest when you least expect it.

Trust and be obedient when you hear the word "to rest", 
for I know what is around the corner. 
I see what you cannot see. 

Trust in My guidance, for when you do, I will lead you to the place of peace that I have ordained for you. You will find in this place of rest, ministering angels whom I’ve sent to encourage and strengthen you for the journey that lies ahead. 

So be obedient and sensitive to the still small voice inside, 
urging you to rest beside the still waters.

For resting with Me will lead to your blessing.
__________

Psalm 23:2 - He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Hebrews 1:14 - Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Hebrews 12:1 - Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

James 1:22 - But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.


No comments:

Post a Comment