Tuesday, December 9, 2014

When You Find Your Load too Heavy to Bear, Turn to God (12.9.14)

My Child, 
Everything that I have given to you has a purpose.  
To shape and lead you in the way that I have designed for your life. 

When you find that your load is too heavy to bear, 
that is when you should come to Me.  

I do not expect you to carry a load that would destroy you, that is why I am here. Only the enemy will weigh you down with burdens to destroy you. The enemy will try to give you things that I never intended for you to carry. 

That is why it is important for you to seek wisdom; 
so that you can discern what is from Me and what is not.

I do not want you carrying things, that do not belong to you. I do not you want carrying things that will not be blessing your life. If you allow Me to strip away all the burdens that I did not give to you, you will see that My burden is indeed light and My yoke easy. 

You will learn that whatever I have asked you to lift, 
I have already given you the anointing and the grace to carry it.

My child, put each load at My feet right now.  
Lay your burdens down at My feet. 
Give Me all your frustrations and your worries, 
for they do not belong to you. 

Surrender them up to Me.  
Lean on Me and I will be your strength. 
Allow Me to be GOD in each of these situations 
and suddenly things will fall into place. 
All will become clear, and you will see, 
the things I gave you to carry, were not heavy at all.

Now, come to Me, and lay down your burdens.
Lay down the weight of the world 
that you’ve taken on your shoulders 
and I will surely give you rest.
_____________

Psalm 28:7 - The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 


No comments:

Post a Comment