Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Push Through the Fiery Trials and Painful Tests. Do Not Give Up. (12.16.15)

My Child,
Yes, you are being tested. 

I am revealing weaknesses and personal short‐comings in your life. 
I am doing this so that the enemy won’t have any open doors to you. 

I wouldn’t have allowed the test if it weren’t necessary, but it is.
I am refining you and providing opportunities for you,
so that you may be strengthened and become more like Me. 

Are you willing to allow Me to do this? 
Are you willing to surrender all that you are upon My altar, 
so that I can purge you of anything not of Me? 
Are you willing to allow Me to take coal and cleans your lips, 
so that your words will minister grace to those who hear you? 

My child, every fiery trial I allow you to go through, 
is shaping you to be more like Me. 

So, do not give up. 

Push through this painful test, 
so that I can release more of Me through you.
____________
Meditate on God's Word:

Isaiah 6:6-7 - Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
  
Zechariah 13:9 - And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my GOD.

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment