Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wait Until You Hear from God (12.24.14)

My Child,
Something has happened and you are not sure what to do.  
Until you hear from Me, pray and don't do anything. 

I know the events have caused more uncertainty in your life. However, this is not the time to do something because you feel you have to.  This is the time to wait. 

Patience is what you need right now. 

If you wait for Me, and allow Me to strengthen your heart, it will cause your faith to grow.  You know that waiting is the right thing to do. In fact, in a situation such as this, waiting is the only thing you should do.

Until you hear from Me, be steadfast in prayer. Place your worries in My hands and when the time is right, I will show you what to do. Do not waste your time thinking about that which is uncertain or the “what if's.” 

Instead of worrying, immerse yourself in My Word and be persistent in prayer. Then when you least expect it, the answer you’ve been seeking will come, and you will be blessed even more because you waited to hear from Me. 
_______

Numbers 9:8 - And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the LORD will command concerning you.

Ruth 3:18 - Then said she, Sit still, my daughter, until thou know how the matter will fall:

Jeremiah 29:13 - And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.



No comments:

Post a Comment