Tuesday, November 17, 2015

1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing. (11.17.15)

My Child, 
I know you acknowledge and receive the spiritual gifts and blessings that I’ve poured into your life. However, there is one blessing that I gave you that you are allowing to lie dormant, and it is prayer.  You asked Me to pour into your life My Spirit of Prayer, so you could pray as I prayed. So, why aren’t you using this blessing?

My child, I Am calling you to a new level in your prayers.
I Am calling you to persevere in prayer.
I Am calling you to stay before Me until every stronghold
in your life is destroyed, and the enemy is sent fleeing. 

Use this blessed gift, and use it now.

A stronger prayer life is needed now more than ever before;
for the enemy is seeking whom he can devour. 

Therefore, do not wait until it’s midnight in your life before you call on My Name. Yes, I understand you feel more prayer is needed when you are in a corner, surrounded by impossibilities. However, don’t allow your feelings to lead you astray, for it’s not flesh and blood that seeks to destroy you, it’s spiritual wickedness.

So, you must pray now, and pray in the Spirit.

One of the keys to receiving your miracles is to live a life in constant prayer. If you want to see things change; then pray, study My Word, and continually stay before Me. Stay true to the blessings that I have given you. Live your life as I lived Mine, in constant prayer, and you will see that which you seek shall come to pass.

Therefore, pray and pray without ceasing;
for with Me, all things are possible.
Nothing is impossible with Me.

Pray My child, pray.


Meditate on His Words:
Psalm 55:17 - Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. 

Luke 6:12 - And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to GOD.

Luke 18:1 - And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment