Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Your Faith is being Tested. Trust in God. (11.25.15)

My Child,
Your faith is being tested.
Some things you have desired have not materialized.

And yet you have seen Me work miracles in the lives of those around you.  What could possibly happen that I do not have control over?  Have you ever thought how foolish it is to worry about what you cannot control?

I say unto you, put your faith in Me because all of creation is in My Hands.

I Am the beginning and the end of all things.  I have power over  every person, trial and everything in this world - both above and beneath.  I can never fail you, nor will I ever forsake you.

My Love for you is an everlasting commitment
to protect you and provide for you, throughout all eternity.

I invite you to test Me, and see if you find Me to be true to My Word.
I Am GOD, not man that I should lie.
So I say to you again,  "Why are you worrying?

Matthew  6:34 - So do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Remember this:
There is nothing that you will face today,
that the Lord can't bring you through. 

Thank GOD for what you have,
Trust GOD for what you need
  - Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment