Monday, November 9, 2015

Stop Professing Your Weakness, Allow God to Strengthen & Revive You (11.9.15)

My Child,
You are not nearly as weak as you think you are.
Don't you know that I will be with you to strengthen you?

My Holy Spirit resides inside of you, and through His indwelling presence, you can do all things. So, you must stop professing your weakness. You say that at times you feel powerless and ineffective. That only happens when you put too much of yourself into the task, and do not rely enough on Me.

Stop leaning on your own strength, and allow Me to strengthen you. Stop trusting in your own ability, and begin to embrace Mine. There is nothing I cannot do through you, if you only submit to Me. Stop depending on your own limited resources, and start tapping into Mine. My resources are unlimited, and they are more than sufficient for any task I have asked you to do.

When you feel weak and worn out,
that is when you should stop fighting
and rest in Me.

This burden will not rest on your shoulders, no matter how much it may feel like it does (and it will). Beloved, bring everything to the Cross and lay it there. My Burden is easy and light. Allow Me to carry the load for you.

Come to Me and rest in Me,
for I Am your source and your inspiration.

I will revive you when you come to Me. And as you bask in My Presence, you will be strengthened and refreshed. I will breathe new life into you. I will restore the Vision I have given 
you, and cause you to be successful in fulfilling  your destiny.  


Meditate on God's Word:
Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment