Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Your Spiritual Stability (11.4.15)

My Child,
Be still and know that I Am GOD.

The enemy desires to burden you with feelings that will undermine your spiritual stability. These feelings include guilt, shame, rejection, fear, and loneliness. Do not entertain these feelings, for they are from the enemy to derail you from your spiritual walk with Me.

If you listen to these lies, they will open a door very wide for the enemy to flood your soul with negativity and depression. 

It is important that you stay alert and
be mindful of the enemy's tactics
to destroy your peace.


John 14:27  - Peace I leave with you, My Peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

Remember this:
There is nothing that you will face today
that the Lord can't bring you through.

Thank GOD for what you have,
Trust GOD for what you need.
   - Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment