Friday, November 13, 2015

Relinquish Your Difficulties into God's Control (11.13.15)

My Child,
I know you have been feeling stuck where you are,
and at times you struggle with being overwhelmed. 


You occasionally have moments when you believe your world is crumbling down upon you. You feel that way because of your striving. Cease striving and surrender all to Me. Don’t be afraid to release all to Me. Take several deep breaths and relinquish your difficulties into My Control. 

How can you get to where I need you to be 
if you are afraid to surrender and trust in Me?

Don’t allow your frustrations to cause you to turn away from Me and lead you to seek another solution. Don’t you know by now I AM the only solution? Even if you drift away, I will always be here, waiting for your return. 


I will never stop watching over you. 
Not even your mistakes can keep Me away from you. 

My Eyes and My Heart are always towards you, 
and My Mercy is made new for you each day.

My child, it’s crucial that you learn to trust 
Me,  
because I want to take you to places you have never been. 

And in these new places, you won’t be able to rely on your knowledge and experiences from the past, because I Am doing a new thing in your life. 

You will have to allow the Holy Spirit to teach you; 
therefore, absolute surrender is required. 

Just as I led the children of Israel, I will lead you to where you need to be. 
Now, surrender the reign's you've held so tightly
and watch Me smooth the pathways along your journey.



Meditate On His Word:
Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth


Proverbs 20:3 - It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Lamentations 3:22-23 - It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassion fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment