Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Acts 16:25-26 - Praise in the Midnight Hour (11.18.15)

My Child,
You feel you are at your midnight hour, as the enemy of your soul says all is lost. However, I say sing praises to Me in this midnight hour. It’s easy for you to sing praises when there’s light, but I Am seeking those who still have a praise on their lips in their midnight hour. 

Praise in the midnight hour shall loose the shackles off your feet.

My Child, the midnight hour is set as your hour of deliverance.
Not all of My Children will be ready, so I say unto you - start singing praises. 


It is time for your breakthrough. 
It is time to triumph over all the enemy has tried to do, to hold you back. 
It is not by accident that I have chosen this time to release you
from all of your hurt and pain.

Lift up your eyes, My child.
Lift up your eyes.
A mighty work has been accomplished,
your new day is dawning, and your call made ready.

Lift up your voice and sing.
It’s a new day.  And a new hour.

You will look up to the heaven and say, “I cannot believe what the Lord has done.”

And I did it because you sang to Me in the midnight hour.



Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 119:62 - At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. 

Acts 16:25-26  - And at midnight Paul and Silas 
prayed, and sang praises unto GOD: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment