Sunday, November 29, 2015

You have Come too Far to Settle for Just Anything (11.29.15)

My Child,
Why do you look to others for what you need?
Didn’t I tell you that I would supply your every need
according to My riches in glory?

Didn’t you believe Me?

Then, why do you continue to ask them to supply your needs?
You are My Righteous One.  You do not have to beg them.
The righteous will never be forsaken or have to beg.
Yet, you go to them, and you continue to allow them to use you.

They do not know what you need, I do.
What you need, they cannot supply.
Oh, they may try to fulfill your needs, but they will only fail you.
They will forsake you.

Wait and allow Me to supply your needs.
You have come too far to settle for just anything.

I only want good and perfect for you.
Let Me give you My best.

Will you wait for Me?
I waited for you.


Meditate on His Word:
Philippians 4:11 - Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment