Thursday, November 12, 2015

Walk By Faith & In the Midst of Trials, Confess “It is Well, It is Well, It is Well with My Soul." (11.12.15)

My Child,
Do not stop walking by faith.   
Your life must be one of complete obedience to My Word.
Live by faith, not by sight even though
you do not see things getting better.

Walk by faith, even though it appears
you’ve missed your blessing; for things
are not always what they seem. 

Do not allow thoughts of negativity to enter your mind, because things didn’t go the way you hoped. You must keep believing and confessing that things are working for your good, and that it is well.

Saturate your mind with My Words and let your thoughts be of victory.  

Yes, celebrate the victory in your mind right now. 
Don't wait until you see it to believe.  

That which you think about the most shall come to pass.  
If you keep thinking that it is over, it will be. 

Therefore, whatsoever is good, whatsoever is true, whatsoever is lovely and of a good report, think about them. Think about My goodness, think about My promises until they consume your soul and cause you to believe that it is well.

My Child, in the midst of 
your trials, keep confessing, “It is well, it is well, it is well with my soul.” No matter what the situation looks like, no matter what the doctor told you, no matter how you feel - never entertain doubt or unbelief.

Shut the mouth of the enemy with My Word.

In the midst of what you’re going through, speak forth My Word and let everyone especially the naysayers know, "It is well, it is well, it is well with my soul."



Meditate on His Word:
Proverbs 23:7 - For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 

John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

No comments:

Post a Comment