Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Ask God & He Will Show You The Path He Has Opened For You (11.10.15)

My Child,
Ask and I will show you the path that I have opened before you. You don’t have to worry about creating or forcing a door to open, because one has been prepared just for you.  All I want you to do is to be obedient and follow My Directions, so that I can lead you in the Way that you should go. 

I have called you and given you something special.
Therefore, I need you to walk on the path
that I’ve chosen for you, so that you can use your gifts.

Do not hold back, or try to go in a different direction, because you will become confused. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My Ways and thoughts higher than yours.  You cannot comprehend the things that I have planned for you, or why I have chosen to bless you in this way.

Just have faith in Me and My Way.
Stand in faith and be confident in the work that I Am doing.

I know the plans I have for you and they are plans to bless you. 

I know where you need to be and I know how I plan to get you there.
Stagger not at the way which I have chosen for you.

Be not faithless anymore. 

Step out boldly, and onto the path I have chosen, and faint not.
Be thou faithful to Me until the end. 

Believe that I Am more than able to carry you through whatever you face.
Now, trust Me and walk on the path that I have chosen for you.


Meditate on His Word:
 
Isaiah 55:8-59  - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the Lord for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

Matthew 7:14
- Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 

1 Corinthians 2:9  - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard,
 neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment