Thursday, November 5, 2015

Be Still & Wait in Quiet Confidence. Trust that God Knows What is Best. Rest in Faith. (11.5.15)

My Child,
You find yourself faced with a difficult situation, and it is causing you anxiety and stress.  I know the last thing you want Me to say to you is to stop and rest. However, that is exactly what I Am saying, because what you are trying to do right now will only make things worse.  You will not be able to resolve this in your own strength. 

You need Me, so be still and rest in faith.

I know all about this problem - I saw it before you were born. Therefore, don’t you know that I already have the answer?  Yes, I have the answer, and I want you to be at peace and Trust Me to work things out for your good.

Be still and wait in quiet confidence,
trust that I know what is best for you.
Have faith in Me beloved, and find rest in My Word.

If you feel you must do something, then read My Word.  This will cause your faith to become stronger.  Resting in Faith means that no matter what situation may arise, you know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I have worked things out. Faithful resting means placing everything in My Hands and praying, “Lord, have thine own way; not my will but Thy will be done,” and trusingt that all will be well.

Therefore, listen to My Small Still Voice. Blessings will flow unhindered when you wait in Faith. Oh My Child, lay all that concerns you before Me.

Give Me complete control,
and listen to My voice.
Have confidence in Me - and be quiet.
When you do this, you will feel My Peace flood your soul;
and you will hear what I would have you to do.

Now, be at peace, so you can think clearly.
Rest in faith so you can make wise decisions.
Don’t allow your flesh to divert you
in the opposite direction of My Plan,
the Plan I have for your life.

This is why I say to you, in quietness and in confidence will be your strength.


Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 

Isaiah 30:15 - For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength..
Isaiah 30:18 - And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a GOD of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

Isaiah. 32:17 - And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment