Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A "Plea to Strengthen Me & Increase My Faith" Prayer (11.24.15)

Heavenly Father,       
Your Word says that without faith it’s impossible to please You,
and Lord my sincerest desire is to please You,
to hear You tell me at the end of my time,
“Well done, My good and faithful servant.”

I know that unless I am living by faith,
it is impossible to please You.

I come before You this day with this request: Oh Lord, increase my faith!

Instill within me confidence to know that You are able, and willing, to intervene in my life every day. Strengthen me, so I can continue, fervently in prayer, while renewing my faith - making it stronger and stronger each day.

Let us Pray:
Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD.
Holy Spirit please speak to my heart the faith creating Words of GOD.
Open my eyes to comprehend the depths of Your Word, Father God
and open my ears to recognize Your Voice as you speak to my soul.
I want my trust in You to be unshakable,
so I can quench the fiery darts of the wicked one.
Thank You Lord that when my mind is kept on You,
and I place my trust in You, You promise
to keep me in perfect peace.

LORD GOD, You are in control of my life,
and I surrender all that I am to You.
O Lord increase my faith!

In Jesus Name I pray,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment