Saturday, November 7, 2015

Let It Go. You Must Forgive. Let It Go. (11.7.15)

A REMINDER: SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO.....   LET IT GO  

My Child,

No, that is not for you.
Let it go.

I know you think it is what you need, but you must let it go. It will hurt you if you do not let it go. I have something better for you, but you must let go of the old. I know it felt right, and things appeared to have fallen into place, but things are not always what they seem.

The feelings you have are not from Me.
You are walking after the flesh and not in the Spirit.

Let it go.

I understand you have needs. I understand your feelings, but I do not want this to hurt you, and it will if you do not let it go. Do not allow it to destroy all that you have worked so hard to obtain. I want you to release the pain of the past and move ahead with Me.

You cannot bring the past with you.
You cannot hold onto it while walking with Me.
It has no place with Me.
I Am your future so Let it go.

Forgive.
You must forgive.

Forgive all those who have hurt you. You must let go of that which is not of Me. Remember not the former things,  neither consider the things of old. You cannot move forward with Me, while embracing your past. That which is not of Me will lead to destruction so Let It Go.

Didn’t I promise I would do a new thing in you?
I will make a way in the wilderness for you,
if you let it go.

Do not look at what they are doing.
Do not look at what they have.
They are not of Me - you are.

Is it worth your walk with Me? Is it worth the joy that I have given you? Is it worth your salvation, which I died for? It will not open the doors of Heaven, it will only hold you in bondage, therefore you must Let It Go.

I Am all that you need.
Haven’t I always been right on time?
Haven’t I always made a way out of no way?
Why do you doubt Me now?

Stop listening to what they are saying. Why do you care what they say? I Am greater than any circumstance you will ever face. Take your hands off of it, and give it to Me. 


Do not look back.  
Take My Hand.
Walk with Me .
And Let It Go.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment