Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Thanksgiving Day Prayer (11.26.15)

Heavenly Father,
I want to thank you for all the blessings
You have bestowed upon me and my family.

Right now, in the name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus
over all of my family members as we gather together on this day. 

So many things could have gone wrong today,
which could have prevented us gathering together;
but Your Love brought us together, to give thanks
for all that You have blessed us with, and Lord,
we are grateful for Your mercy.

Father, I pray that as we stand here together,
that You will touch each of our hearts and
draw us together to work out our differences.

Let us celebrate this day together,
as we love and care for one another,
as Your Word says we should.

You have been good to us, and I pray that You will continue
to bless and keep our family during this time of so much evil. 

Continue to bless us Lord, as we celebrate this Thanksgiving day
and let us not forget that everything we own
has been given to us as a blessing by You.

Continue to bless and keep us as we give You
praise and thanksgiving on this day and everyday.
May our family be covered in the blood of Jesus forever
and thank you again Father for all you have done
and are going to do in our lives.

I pray this prayer to You, Heavenly Father,
in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment