Monday, November 16, 2015

God Is Watching Over You, in His Arms You will find Rest (11.16.15)

Faith Believers - The Lord GOD wants you to know that He loves you. He cares about you, and He is watching over you. He knows all about your troubles, and that in spite of your hardships, you have chosen to stay the course. The Lord says, now is the time for your reward.  - Marilyn Chaney
_________

My Child,
I watch over you.
I walk with you.  
Even when you do not realize that I Am there. I Am watching over you through your many questions, even when you think I do not care. I have spoken in My Word that I would never leave you nor forsake you. My Beloved, this I have promised you, and it is the Truth. 

I Am asking you, today, to come to Me; 
for in My Arms you will find rest.

I Am watching over you, and I shall give you rest in the midst of what you are going through. When you find yourself weary and without strength, bring your burden to Me, and I shall lift it from you. 
I will restore, strengthen, and heal you.  

Rest assured, I Am watching over you.   
You will have victory over all that is bothering you.


Meditate on God's Word:
Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment