Wednesday, November 11, 2015

In Everything You are Going Through, Take Time & Give God Thanks (11.11.15)

My Child,
In everything you are going through, take time and give Me thanks.

Praise Me when you are going through the struggles of this life, and know that what you are going through is producing endurance. Trust and believe that I Am at work behind the scenes. Believe that I Am working to give you the desires of your heart. I Am smoothing away the rough edges in your life.

Therefore, I need you to be patient
when trials and tribulations come your way.
Do you not know I Am in control?

When the enemy comes like a roaring lion to devour you, do not believe his schemes. Do not back down, nor be intimidated by his viciousness. You know what he is all about.  he is unable to make you fall, because I have posted My Angels around and about you; and My Banner is over you.

I will never allow more to come upon you,
than what you are able to handle.
I always watch over My Children.

Trials and tribulations should only prompt you into praise and worship,
that is why I allow them.

So, do not be afraid, and do not be troubled
when trials of all sorts come your way.

Instead, embrace them and give thanks in your trials
to your Heavenly Father, who is working on your behalf
to produce fruit in your life that will last.



Meditate on God's Word
James 1:2-4 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you


No comments:

Post a Comment