Saturday, November 21, 2015

A Recommitment Prayer (11.21.15)

Father GOD,
Thank you for waking me up this morning to see another day.

GOD you are the beginning and end of all things,
the Alpha and the Omega.

Father, I thank You for loving me - regardless of my faults.
Father you have kept me in Your Mind since the beginning of the world,
and will continue to hold me close to You when this world passes away.

I confess the times when I have allowed my needs
to become the beginning and end of my existence.

Starting today Lord, I will commit myself to giving You
the highest place in my life and in my heart.

Father GOD, reveal your glory to me, so that
I cannot help but praise You with my whole heart.

Strengthen me, so that I will always be about Your Agenda and not mine.
Help me, to share the Word of GOD with others; so that those
who choose to follow You, will know that regardless
of what they are going through, You hold All Power in your Hands
to change their situation - if they will only Believe.

I thank You Father that I believe.

Help me Father to love those who are choosing
to do the work of the enemy, thinking that
their wicked deeds are unknown and unseen to You.

You are forever present.  An all seeing and all knowing GOD!
Father, Your Word said that no deed will be overlooked - good or bad.
You said that You will repay all deeds, whether good or bad.

Remind me, through the Holy Spirit, to share
the Word of GOD with someone today.

I thank you Lord for everything that You
have done in my life and in the lives of my loved ones.

Thank You Lord.  Thank You!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment