Saturday, November 14, 2015

Choose to Walk on a New Road, God's Path of Heavenly Blessings & Divine Opportunities (11.14.15)

My Child,
I Am doing a new thing in your life,
and it will lead you in a new direction.

A new path will open up for you.
This will be a path of heavenly blessings and
there will be divine opportunities for you. 
 
Follow Me, as I show you exactly each step to take on this new journey. Trust Me on this journey. It is My desire for you to close the door on the road that you are on now. You cannot travel on two roads at the same time. However, know that I will bless whatever road you choose; but remember, I did promise that I Am doing something new for you.

If you choose to walk on the new road,
I will increase your blessing by leading you
into a fresh, new and anointed promise.

Fear not, My Child, for I have gone before you in this new way. I know the end from the beginning, and the crooked places have been made straight. Simply trust Me and take My Hand.  
 
I will lead you safely to your journey's end.

I Am doing a new thing in your life.
 
 
Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.


No comments:

Post a Comment