Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sitting at the Crossroads, Weary... But God Says Now it is the Time to Arise to the Challenge, Go Forth, Press Forward & Walk Into Your Destiny. (11.19.15)

Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

My Beloved, My Faithful Ones,
... I see your heart, I see your pain, I see your questioning and I also see those of you who are presently sitting at the crossroads weary from the years of waiting....  Waiting to see the fulfillment of My Promises for your life.

Many years ago you said to Me,  “Here I am Lord, send me.” You vowed that whatever came your way, you would remain steadfast and loyal on the path set before you. However, at this time, I see many of you sitting at the crossroads; forcing yourselves just to exist, feeling nothing but spiritual and emotional burnout.

Separating yourself because you have felt betrayed, persecuted, and abandoned.  The hurt being too much and you have 'shut down'. It has become more 'natural' for you to simply adjust to your surroundings and your circumstances - than to keep standing. Now you are sitting at the crossroads because it became easier to shut yourself off - easier to walk by sight, not by faith. Even though you think I have been silent, I say to you - BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!  I hear you murmur when you say “But FATHER, don't you see what has been happening with me? Don't You see all I’ve been going through? Haven't You seen my faithfulness in these adversities? I have stood all these years longing and waiting for Your promises; and I have lifted up the weary brethren, even though they did not lift me up in return. Father, I can go no further for I have nothing left to give...”

My Beloved Child, yes I see ALL that you have gone through but was it not your desire to give Me your heart -- to be replaced by My Heart? Did you not give Me your dedication? In all this, did I even once say that your journey would be easy?

Beloved, in your heart of hearts you KNOW that all I have
promised you SHALL come to pass -
and that I have chosen you for such a time as this....
I say it is time to arise and go forth.

My Child, you shall see your hurting heart, spirit, body and emotions healed
... and ...you shall see the restitution and restoration of all things.

My Child, it is time to arise!

It is time for you to leave the valley, and arise to the challenge
-- for this is NOT the time for pulling back,
but the time for advancing.

I Am ready to move, MY Child,
will you press forward for the prize set before you?

I chose you, My Beloved, so arise and be ready to see ME move in your life
and in all the lives of My Faithful Ones, for I Am able
to keep that which has been committed to Me.

Arise, My Beloved, arise from this crossroads, stronger in Me
and walk into your destiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment