Friday, March 4, 2016

A Reminder.... Jesus wants You to be His Faithful Soldier (3.4.16)

Beloved,
Are you willing to pray, stand, and wait for Me? 
Will you keep vigil at all cost?
Will you keep it even when there seems to be no intervention from Me? 

Will you stand against the enemy’s taunts of “What you have done wrong," and "Where is your Jesus, Where is your GOD?”  Will you stand with Me when the answers to your prayers seems delayed?  Will you be faithful when the gifts of the Spirit are still in your life, and My Voice appears to be silent?  Will you take your eyes off Me and search in other places for the answer, or will you be My faithful soldier and say to the enemy “Jesus IS, GOD IS!”

 
I Am searching for My faithful soldiers.  I Am sifting through the many, to find the few, who will stand like a soldier in Gideon’s elite army.  I Am, at this moment, seeking those who will stand in the strength of the Lord and enter into the battlefield. 
I Am searching for those who will not look for ease or comfort.

I Am searching for those who will focus on the goal; 
keep their face like flint on Me, and know that when I
lead you into a battle, the victory is already won.

Yes, the battle has already been won. 
I just need you to hold steady, be faithful and listen for My guidance. 
I want you to be My faithful soldier, and allow Me to lead you
through this battle, and into the victory that awaits you;
for I AM a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me.



Read and Meditate on His Word:
Numbers 23:19 - GOD IS not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Psalm 118:6 - The LORD IS on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Isaiah 50:7 - For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he
is, and that HE  IS a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. 

2 Timothy 2:3 -
Thou therefore endure hardness, as a GOOD SOLDIER of JESUS CHRIST


No comments:

Post a Comment