Friday, March 18, 2016

Just Ask Him - God will Guide You, and Reveal His Will to You (3.18.16)

My Child,
Not every mountain that comes into your life is the work of the enemy. 
There are times when I will allow a mountain to come into your life.  

My mountains are not to block your path; they are meant for you to climb, so you can grow. My child, I have new things in store for you; however, before you receive the blessings - spiritual growth is needed. So even though the way appears to be blocked or impossible, all is not lost.

Just ask Me, and I will guide you up the mountain,
and reveal My Will in the situation.

As you face this mountain in front of you now, don’t run from it, and don’t ask Me to move it. I would rather you see it for what it is; an opportunity to rise above your circumstances, and for Me to be glorified.  Therefore, face this mountain and all its challenges, and you will press into a new level of faith and hope that was buried deep within you. Every level you climb will strengthen you and bring you closer to Me. And when you reach the top of that mountain, you will be able to see the situation in a way you never have before.  Then, suddenly, you will understand why it was the only way - and the best way - to for you to grow.

Now, put aside your excuses and your fears,
take My Hand and face this new opportunity before you.

Face it with joy, even though you can’t see all the steps at one time.
Face it with trust in Me, and 
believe that I’ve already
gone before you and made the way clear.

So, rise up, come into My presence and receive the guidance you need.
Take My Hand so we can climb this mountain together.


  
Read and Meditate on His Word
Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy GOD is with thee whithersoever thou goest.  

1 Corinthians 28:20 - And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD GOD, even my GOD, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD.

Isaiah 45:2 - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight:

1 Corinthians16:13 - Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. 


2 Peter 3:18 - But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment