Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fret Not. Speak Boldly & Silence the Storms & Mountains. (3.15.16)

My Child,
I have heard your cries in the darkness.
Fret not, My precious one.

I Am there in the midst of this storm you are going through. There are storms in the physical and storms in the spiritual, but fear not, for I Am the GOD of peace.  During your times of trials and tribulations, I Am the Lord, who calms the storms in the natural and the spiritual, so why do you fret?

Trust Me, for I am standing right there beside you.

Let Me be your only Light of Hope from this point on.
You have been seeking My Face,
now be still and seek to hear My Voice throughout each day. 

Let My Word abide in you, and I will be with you through it all. I will never leave you nor forsake you, so trust Me to work this out for you. Seek Me like never before and I will guide you into the direction I want you to go.

My child, I can answer the many things that you've wondered about, if you will be silent and listen to Me. Hearken unto My Spirit; listen to My Voice, and I shall bring My peace unto you.  Spend time with Me and My Word and you will see there’s no need to worry.  Spend time with Me in prayer, and in praise, and I will give you a new song that will chase away all your fears.

Beloved I say to you, fret not.
Let not your heart be troubled.
I created you in My image.
I created you to be more than a conqueror, in Me.

You already have the victory over this situation.
I want you to speak boldly to that storm,
and to those mountains, that are hindering you.

Tell them to be silent and go in My Name. 

Cast your cares upon Me, because I am your deliverer. I Am your rock; your fortress and your refuge, and I will become your best friend if you let Me. Oh, My beloved, I don’t want you to worry about anything.

Resist the storms and the attacks and you will have victory.
Look to Me, your deliverer and Prince of peace, to comfort you during this storm.

Come child, come unto Me. 
Now arise and go forth in My boldness.  



Read and Meditate on His Word:
Joseph 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy GOD is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass

Psalm 91:5 - Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by
night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Proverbs 3:24 - When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.


No comments:

Post a Comment