Saturday, March 26, 2016

Enter into a Season of Praise; Release Everything that's been Holding You Down (3.26.16)

My Child,
Lift up your voice to Me, for I inhabit your praises.

Release all that has been holding you down and enter into a season of praise.
When My people praise Me, I Am there in their midst.

Your praise is a sweet aroma, and when you lift up praises to Me,
it changes the atmosphere.

When you offer a sacrifice of praise in times of trials and tribulation, things begin to move.

Praise will bring you through every stronghold of the enemy.
Praise is one of the keys to victory.
the enemy is scattered when you praise My Name.

Oh, how he hates to hear you praise and worship Me in the midst of the storm.

Praise Me, My child, Praise Me.
I don’t think My children realize the power of praise.

So, I will share this with you, your praise brings delight to Me. However, when you lift up your voice in praise when all around you dictates pain, you strengthen yourself, causing the enemy to flee, and the heavens rejoice.

Now, continue to praise Me.
Praise Me for who I Am.
Come, lift up My name in praise.

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!

Do not praise GOD to have the victory, but
praise GOD because you already have the victory!
Jesus paid the price so praise Him for the victory! 


Read and Meditate on My Word
Psalm 56:4 - In GOD I will praise his word, in GOD I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. 

Psalm 145:2 - Every day will I bless 
thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.

Psalm 150:6 - Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment