Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Allow God to Carry Your Load. Remember, His Favor is Upon Your Life. (3.9.16)

My Child,
I see every concern before it is ever formed as a thought,
so I know your heartʹs desire.

You are still listening to the whispers of the enemy not relying upon Me and trusting Me to give you peace in the midst of your storm. You continue to do things your way, and carry all of your worries upon your shoulders. My Son carried the cross and I, the weight of the world upon My shoulders, surely I can carry your cares and concerns. I will never change My child. I Am the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Allow Me to be in control of your life.


Release everything to Me, trust Me
and watch how I will open doors
that have been locked for a long time.

You canʹt imagine the lengths I will go to for you. My Hand is not shortened in any circumstance or in any way. Surely, your worries are a small thing for Me to handle, so allow Me to carry your burdens while you patiently wait for Me to give you the desires of your heart. 


Allow Me to hold you, guide you and continue to
shape you into My vessel, and know, Beloved,
that  My favor is upon your life.



Read and Meditate on His Word:
1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment