Thursday, March 31, 2016

See Yourself As God Does - Beautifully & Wonderfully Made (3.31.16)

My Child,
Lately, you have been so hard on yourself, and I see that this behavior has been escalating for quite some time now. I don’t understand why you continue to beat yourself up over past issues. You are much harder on yourself than I Am. 

See yourself as I do and stop listening to man. You are beautiful and wonderfully made because I made you. Stop judging yourself by the things you’ve done or haven’t done.

Move beyond what you perceive to be disappointments, weakness or past failures. 
Once you have repented, think about it no more and forgive yourself. 

Choose to spend your time remembering the person I created you to be and that is blessed. 
Choose to remember whom you belong to, and My promise of new life through Me. 

I want you to begin anew.
Every morning I give you brand new mercies,
and when you are weak My grace is more than enough
to carry you through the storm.


I want you to believe who I say you are,
and stop allowing the enemy to torment you.

I say you are beautiful.

I say you are magnificent,
and I say you are My 
humble vessel,
in which I’ve chosen to reveal My glory through.

I could have chosen many other vessels, but I chose you. 


Now stop thinking negative thoughts,
choose to reflect on the person whom I say you are
and know that I love you and My grace is sufficient.



Read and Meditate on His Word:
Lamentations 3:22 -23 - It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which GOD hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

2 Corinthians 3:18 (NASB) - But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment