Friday, March 11, 2016

Watch. Be Prayerful. Keep Pressing Forward. Keep Believing. In Jesus' Name.... (3.11.16)

Beloved,
Remember, to watch and be prayerful.

Never give the enemy a place in your life through unrighteous thoughts, words, or deeds. That is the only way he can win, is by attacking your mind - if you let him. The Blood of the Lamb, and your testimony, have already made you an overcomer. You have all the authority you need to stand and resist the enemy so do not be tempted to give up.

Keep pressing forward.
Keep believing.

You have power over the enemy, I gave it to you when I rose on the third day. You must use the authority I gave you to defeat him every time he comes around, plead the Blood that I shed on the Cross. Remember this, his greatest weapons are lies and deceit; and he uses whomever he can to carry out his deeds.

he will use family members, friends and co-workers to say or do something that will hurt your feelings. his tricks are old, he has nothing new to use. he would love to see you give up, for that would mean a certain victory for him. 


However, I did not create you to quit. 
When I rose the third day, I gave you victory over the enemy.
the enemy of your soul is already defeated.
Do not allow him to gain any advantage over you.

Stand your ground against him and
refuse to give him any satisfaction,
he has no authority over you.

Do not be surprised by anything he tries.




Read and Meditate on My Word
1 Peter 5:8-10 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. But the GOD of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, established, strengthen, settle you.
 

~  My Prayer Confession  ~
Heavenly Father,
I know the enemy has been trying to rob me of my joy,
and there was a moment I was tempted to lose heart.

I am going to fight the good fight of faith.
I will not give into the enemy’s tactics.

I know he came to kill, steal, and destroy;
and I refuse, in the name of Jesus,
to allow him to have my joy!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment