Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Peace is Found in Seeking God & Dwelling on that which is Good (3.1.16)

Faith Believers,
Do not let anything disturb the peace GOD has given you.  
The enemy has come to steal, kill and destroy.
Your peace of mind is one of the things he wants.
  -  Marilyn


The Lord said, 

My Child, Do not allow the enemy to remove you from My presence.  Resist his presence and cast upon Me all that he’s trying to bring against you, spend time meditating on My Word. Keep your mind on Me and I will give you a peace that extend beyond your understanding.

Surrender all to Me this morning. Bring your worries to the throne, place them at My feet and allow My peace to flood your soul.  My peace will keep you from becoming stressed out and will cause your mind to operate with Kingdom mentality.  Beloved, that's exactly where I need your mind to be.

Peace is found in seeking Me and dwelling on that which is good. Make up your mind, that no matter what it takes; you will have peace in the Lord this day, as the Holy Spirit dwells in your heart. Everything that you encounter today that is not of Me, will flee from you, because the Holy Spirit will be present.

May the peace of Jehovah, our Lord, flood your soul this morning.
 


Read and Meditate on His Word:
Psalm 61:1-2 - Hear my cry, O GOD; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither 
let it be afraid. 

Philippians 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 

Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment