Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Pray. Pray without Ceasing. Pray in the Spirit. Pray in Strength. Pray Always. (3.22.16)

My Child,
I want you to pray.
Pray without ceasing.

Do not give up on Me.  I haven't given up on you. 

Do not grow weary in waiting, and lose sight of the promises I have spoken to you. My promises will come to pass; remember they are yea and Amen in Christ Jesus. Therefore, keep your eyes on Me. This world and everything in it will pass away, but My Word will last forever.

Hold on to My Word and pray; pray always.

Do not allow the enemy to cause you to lose your focus.
Pray, so you will not dwell on your circumstances more than you dwell on Me. 
Focus on Me. Focus on My Word, and I will strengthen your heart.

My child, remember that this fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the spiritual wickedness coming against you. Fight the good fight of faith; pray in the spirit. Pray and faint not.

Dear One, I Am neither a silent GOD, nor am I a deaf GOD who does not hear your prayers. I Am always listening; I Am always working.  I never grow tired of taking care of you. I’m working even where you cannot see, and I’m working in the places where you need Me the most. 


I Am working all things for your good.
Pray. Pray and faint not.
Pray in power.
Pray 
in strength.
Pray with the authority that I have given you.
Pray in My Name.

Pray and keep planting those seeds of faith and hope.  


Do not grow weary, do not grow weak, and do not stop praying.
You must be like Jacob and do not let go until you receive your blessing.

Soon you shall see what your prayers have accomplished.


 
READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Genesis 32:24-26 - And Jacob 
was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

Psalm 55:17 - Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

Luke 18:1 - And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;


2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are 
yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us. 

1 Thessolonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing

James 5:16b - The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment