Monday, March 21, 2016

You have the Victory, You are Blessed, Be Encouraged this Day - The Lord is Fighting for You (3.21.16)

Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. - Job 22:28  

My Child,
I Am the vine and you are the branches. 
You draw your strength and nourishment from Me.
I created you in My image. 

You have My nature in you; and every disease, weakness and infirmity were laid upon My Son when He hung on the cross and by His
stripes you are healed.  I raised you up and made you sit with Me in heavenly places; therefore, declare this day that you can do all things through Christ Jesus, which strengthens you. I say unto you, this day rebuke the spirit of fear, lack, confusion, and decree that you are a new creature in Christ Jesus, and all old things have passed away.

Stand on My Word Beloved. 
The favor of the Lord will pursue you and overtake you. 

Know that I Am perfecting all that concerns every area of your life. Decree that fear has lost its grip on you, and like Joshua, you are winning the battle that has come 
against you; for the Lord is fighting for you.

You are blessed My Child, because doors that were once closed, are opening for you in the name of Jesus. Be encouraged this day, because the lack of yesterday has diminished in the light of My Glory. Stand and know that in Me you are protected; because angels hearken to My Word, and they are doing battles on your behalf. You have the victory, because every weapon formed against you is failing, and you are rising up in the power and the might of the 
Most High GOD.

Every stronghold of the enemy that was stealing your progress is bound. 
Every plot and plan of the enemy that was responsible for delays in your life,
have been cast out in My Name. 

I call you to march forth and decree that by My Spirit,
you are more than an overcomer;
and in My Name, you have the victory. 

Delight yourself in Me; for I will fight for you.

Believe in the power of My Spirit,
for blessings have been spoken over you.
 


Read and Meditate on His Word:
Deuteronomy 3:22 - Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your GOD he shall fight for you. 

Proverbs 13:22 - A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon 
him, and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 58:14 - Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.


2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man 
be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Ephesians 2:6 - And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment