Monday, March 7, 2016

Praising Him & Focusing on the Good that God has Done in Your Life (3.7.16)

My Child,
Why are you allowing negative thoughts to fill your mind?
Are you thinking I will not do what I have promised you?

It is against My nature to "not be true" to My Word. I Am not man that I should lie.  My child there is good, standing right beside the bad. Your focus has been on the bad, and I want you to focus on the good I have done in your life.

Your focus has been on the future and what you want Me to do.
Thus you have missed what I did and what I Am doing. 

The key is to praise Me in the now, in the simple.
Praise Me for the air you breathe, a place to sleep, food to eat, clothes to wear. PRAISE ME, PRAISE ME, PRAISE ME!!!! 
Praise and thanksgiving will change your mind, and bring Me honor.
I love you dearly and care for you beloved. 

PRAISE ME NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE.
PRAISING ME WILL DRIVE THE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AWAY!
________

1 Thessalonians 5:16-22 "Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is GOD's will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not quench the Spirit; do not despise prophetic utterances. But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; abstain from every form of evil." 

Remember this: There is nothing that you will face today that the Lord can't bring you through.

Thank GOD for what you have, Trust GOD for what you need.
-  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment