Sunday, March 27, 2016

Now is the Time..... It is Time to RISE UP!! #ResurrectionSunday (3.27.16)

There is a time to be still.
There is a time to be silent.
There is a time to be patient and wait on the Lord,
but now is the time to fight.
Now is the time to go in and possess that which GOD has promised you.
It is time to rise up!
_______

My Child,
Rise up and decree an end to your drought in every area, both naturally and spiritually; and I will open the windows of Heaven, and pour out a blessing from My storehouses.  I will cause showers of rain to fall on your dryness.  Rise up in "your inner man" to know that I Am with you wherever you go; and that I Am greater than any attack the enemy will send against you.  However, you must be humble and not respond in defensive pride.  

Surrender to My power and the responses of My Spirit in every situation.  
 

Do not procrastinate any longer, but move ahead with confidence. 
A new season is upon you. 
Know that I Am with you, and through Me, you can do all things. 

It is time to rise up!

I have created you and prepared you for this moment.
I have equipped you for battle; and put the fear of you,
into the heart  of your enemies.

As I was with Moses, and as I was with Joshua, so will I be with you.
_____

Faith Believers,

Today is a new day and a new season.

Whatever GOD has promised you, whether it is money, jobs,
property, or ministry, it's yours,
but you must go and possess it. 

Seek the Lord in all you do. 
Ask for His divine direction,
follow His instructions and
He will always be with you, ordering your steps.

   - Marilyn
 

IT'S TIME TO RISE UP FOR HE HAS RISEN!

HAVE A BLESSED RESURRECTION SUNDAY!!!!


Read and Meditate on His Word
Deuteronomy 1:8 - Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.

Deuteronomy 1:21 - Behold, the LORD thy GOD hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.

Judges 18:9 - And they said, Arise, that we may go up against them: for we have seen the land, and, behold, it is very good: and are ye still? be not slothful to go, and to enter to possess the land.


No comments:

Post a Comment