Thursday, March 10, 2016

Turn this Trial Over to God & Trust in Him Completely (3.10.16)

My Child,
I’ve given you My Word; what more can I do? My Word doesn’t change; therefore, I ask you to trust Me to see you through this trial you’re facing. If you turn it over to Me and trust in Me completely, the situation will never surface again.

Precious One, now more than ever it’s crucial that you surrender to Me completely because your breakthrough is very close.  It’s so near, that the enemy of your soul is roaring mightily against you to stop you from getting your victory. You must trust and believe, and keep your eyes on Me and not on what you see.

My child, although you don’t see any change, please believe that
I’ve heard your prayers, and I’ve answered them already.

Do not listen to the lies of the enemy. 
Listen to My Word because My Word is truth.
Listen only to My word and remember what I've told you. 

It is My desire for you to prosper so you must
believe that, and stand on My Word no matter what. 

Do not let anything steal your faith.

Stand and do not waver on what you know to be true, which is My word.  I say to you again; I came and gave My life that you may have life, and have life more abundantly. Now, I've given you My Word; what more can I do?


Read and Meditate on His Word:
1 Peter 5:7-8 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 

John 17:17 - Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

3 Jn 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are 
yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment