Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Great Change (3.30.16)

My Child,
Today is the day of change, great change, and
I do not want you to grieve for the past anymore.

I want you to enter into a new journey with Me.
In this new journey, trust Me to provide for your every need.

Trust Me to remind you to have hope, when you feel there is no hope.  My ways are high above the ways of man, and that I will make a way where there is no way; therefore, trust Me to keep My Word. For I do not lie. 

Trust in the good plans I have for you
and a future filled with hope.

I want you to decide, in your heart, to live for Me. I ask you to be willing to lay down your life for the sake of My gospel. My child, when you give up living for the things the world has to offer, then you will be free to let Me live within you, and that is what I am asking of you this day; to turn your attention to Me, gaze up from your troubles and shower Me with your love.  Open your spiritual eyes so you can see Me high and lifted up. When I’m the center of your life, your mind will not be focused on the negative circumstances, and your trust and hope will be renewed.

Trust Me to provide and you will not be affected by what you see going on around you. Delight yourself in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart. Come to Me; trust Me, and I will give you shelter  under My wings. I will overshadow you and you shall know that I, the Lord your GOD, am faithful to keep My promises. So, trust Me to provide, stand firm in the hope given you and do not give up, for we have a great journey ahead of us.

Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 

Psalm 56:3-4 - What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In GOD I will praise his word, in GOD I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Psalm 71:5 - For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.

Psalm 91:1-2 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my GOD; in him will I trust.

Philippians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment