Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Be Strengthened & Ready My Child; All Things Are Working Together for Your Good (3.29.16)

My Child,
I have set before you a challenge,
and you accepted it.

Now listen as I speak to you, do not turn away.
Do not say, "it is too hard" for surely My Grace
is more than enough to see you through.

I AM your Strength, your Help, your Everything. Be encouraged, be strengthened today, and know there is nothing that I have purposed for you that cannot be fulfilled when you pursue after Me.

Be not afraid, be not hesitant.
Push through and know that I AM more than enough. 

What I have planned for you is at the door; the door is opening and no man can shut it. Only fear and doubt can shut this door and prevent you from entering in. Do not allow the enemy to take your spirit; don’t let him in.

Keep your mind on Me.
Keep pushing forward.

When you fall, get back up.
Do not allow your mistakes to stop your blessings.

When you are fearful and unsure, remember My Words which I have spoken over your life. When you step out in faith, you will see all that I have in store for you. Put your trust in Me, and you will be changed.

Pray and seek My face, and I will answer you, then you will begin to see miracles and blessings that you’ve prayed to Me for.  Know that I love you, and I will guide you every step of the way.

Be strengthened and ready My child, all things are working together for your good. 
 


Read and Meditate on His Word

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  

Galatians 6:8-9 - For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 

Ephesians 3:16 - That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man:  

Colossians 1:9-11 - For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; 
gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment