Sunday, March 13, 2016

Yes, You are Going to Make It Through This Difficult Time (3.13.16)

My Child,
I know this is a hard time.
You are thinking you may not make it through.

If you continue to allow these circumstances to control your thoughts, you won’t make it.  As a man thinketh, in his heart so is he.  Why keep thinking you won’t make it, when My Word says, 'you can do all things through Me,' and that I have great plans for your future?  If I have good thoughts about you, so why are you thinking the opposite? 


Please believe in Me, and what I Am saying - you will make it.

I say to you, stop thinking about the circumstances more than you think about Me. Keep your mind focused on Me and My Word. Even though you are questioning your faith, do not stop speaking words of faith.

It is what you confess, and believe in your heart that will come to pass.  If you do this, your mind and spirit will be filled with heavenly things, and there won’t be any room for doubt or despair in your life.

My child, what you think about and say is very important
because those are the things that will come to pass;
but do not forget to take the most important step, be a doer of My Word.

You need to continually do what My Word says. 
Follow My Word.

I have good and blessed things planned for you.
You will look back at this difficult time and rejoice
at how you overcame the enemy and won the battle.

Yes, you are going to make it.


Read and Meditate My Word:
Proverbs 23:7 - For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. 

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Mark 11:24
- Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

James 1:22-24 - But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment