Sunday, March 20, 2016

Quiet Your Soul, Silence that Spirit of Fear & Seek God (3.20.16)

My Child,
You have allowed the spirit of fear to take control of the situation you are facing.  

Do not be afraid, be at peace beloved, come to Me knowing that I Am faithful to direct your steps and meet your needs. I will give you the wisdom you seek, and I will lead you in the path of your destiny. However, you must not have fear about what tomorrow will hold. I hold all your tomorrows in My Hand; and I will turn things around in your favor, causing the enemy of your soul to wonder why the plans and schemes for your destruction did not work.

So, quiet your soul and come to Me. 


I want you to not only seek Me, but I want you to include Me in every facet of your life.
When you seek Me with your whole heart, I will come unto you.

Now, position yourself by faith to receive all blessings I have promised you.

I will be with you always.

Read and Meditate on My Word:
Jeremiah 29:12-13 - Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

James 1:5-6 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that 
wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment