Monday, March 14, 2016

It's Time to Keep Your Faith Alive, Keep it Active and Be a Vessel (3.14.16)

My Child,
I hear you saying in your heart, “Nothing is happening for me, because I don’t see any doors opening. I don’t sense any change at this time in my life.” However, know this, surely as the sun sets and rises, My Hand is upon you and working in your life. You see the rising and the setting of the sun each day, and you don’t see the things I am doing to cause this to happen, yet you know it will happen. 

So, trust that I Am creating and moving in your life each day,
even if you cannot see it or sense it.

Now is not the time to doubt My promises to you. 

It’s time to keep your faith alive, keep it active 
and be a vessel yielded to Me. 

I Am most creative when you yield to Me.
I Am still at work, so remain faithful to Me, beloved.
Yes, I will see you through to victory.

And don’t
forget, each morning My mercy is new for you, so acknowledge Me early in the morning when you rise. Talk with Me and I will bring you into new and marvelous places of opportunity for My Kingdom purposes.

Now, be encouraged this day and do not lose sight of the things you are believing Me for, even though you don’t see it, I Am still doing a work in you.

 

Read and Meditate on My Word
Lamentations 3:22-23 - It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 

Mark 1:35 - And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. 

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither 
have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him. 

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment