Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Praise Your Way to Victory (3.23.16)

Beloved,
There is so much going on in your life that it’s affecting your time of prayer.

You don’t have to know what to pray, because My Spirit will make intercessions for you, if you ask.  All I want you to do is humble yourself before Me and bless My Holy Name.  Yes, just take the time to say, “Thank 
you, Jesus," and call upon My Name. 

Praise is your pathway to peace.
Set everything else aside, and enter into a time of praise.

I've heard your every cry now, so sing a song of praise to Me. Take your mind off the things which trouble your spirit, and bless the Lord. Deliverance is at hand and you have nothing to fear. Do not allow the evil one to steal your peace.  Resist him and he will leave you alone. Trust in Me, and know that I am close to all who are of a broken heart and a contrite spirit. So, why don’t you praise Me?  Knowing that I am with you is more than enough reason to give Me praise.

Praising Me will undo what the enemy is trying to accomplish. 
Oh, how I inhabit the praises of My people.

Praise Me because I love you, praise Me because My tender mercies are forever, and My loving grace will be with you.  Praise Me, for you were created to praise the One who gave you everlasting life.  


Prayer is the key to having peace in Me,
but praising Me will unlock the door that lead to many blessings.

Lift up My name in praise this day and send the enemy of your soul fleeing.

Now, praise your way to victory for I am Lord of breakthrough
and Lord over every situation in your life.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 22:3 - But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. 

Psalm 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.


Psalm 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34:17-18 - The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 148:5 - Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.


Romans 8:26-27 - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of GOD.

Ephesians 4:27 - Neither give place to the devil.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment