Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Love of God is All You Need (3.2.16)

My Child,
I see you suffering quietly in desperation. 

Your hope is almost gone, and you feel close to not being able to muster your faith anymore. You suffer in silence because you feel like no one knows your pain, or even cares what you’re going through. 

However, I tell you, I know your situation and your pain. 

I have already provided everything you need in order to be healed. You have My Word and My promises. I love you. So, do not allow fear to continue to raise its ugly head and cause you despair.

My child, listen to Me.
Come, sit beside Me.
Let Me hold you.

Lean your head upon My shoulder, and feel the presence of My Love. Peace will come, and you will receive revelation in your heart of just how precious you are to Me. I love you. I Am with you to the end.

Never lose your faith.
My mercy and grace await you.
Let Me hold you, and I will save you from all that troubles you.


The love of GOD, My Love, is all that you need. 


Read and Meditate on His Word:
Psalm 38:15 - For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my GOD.

Psalm 39:7 - And now, Lord, what wait I for? My hope is in thee.

Psalm 73:2 - But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

2 Corinthians 4:8-10 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment